BANYAN TREE GROUP JOINS EXPEDIA GROUP IN THE UNESCO SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL PLEDGE
“As an industry, we have the ability and power to transform global inequity. As a company, we are committed to helping our partners and industry colleagues become even more planet-aware and friendly, as we ‘build back better’ post-pandemic”, said Steve Newman, Group Sustainability Director and Coordinating Director of Banyan Tree Global Foundation.
Banyan Tree Group has made efforts to fulfill its commitments to environmental protection and community development in accordance with the United Nations Sustainable Development
Goals (UNESCO Sustainable Development Goals).
The entire system of resorts under Banyan Tree Group, including Angsana Residences Ho Tram, is committed to:
– Minimize the harmful effects of single-use plastics on the environment and marine life
– Conserve natural resources and implement energy-saving measures
– Organize tree planting events around projects
– Promote responsible consumption of resources, maintain a healthy environment
– Carry out humanitarian relief activities, connect visitors with local cultures and heritages
Learn more about sustainable tourism with Angsana Residences Ho Tram here https://bit.ly/AngsanaResidenceHoTram_P4_9